NPCSM Member’s Day 2019
Dear all NPCSM members, You are cordially invited to join the 1st NPCSM Members’ Day at Perdana Botanical Gardens, Kuala Lumpur on 19th October 2019 (Saturday). Want to get to know who are the other NPCSM members and find out what they do? Want to make acquaintance with other NPC researchers and initiate networking to spark potential collaborations? Please come join us for this picnic gathering with free food, door gifts, fun games with prizes, exclusively for members only! Let's have a fun-filled evening and meet other members of NPCSM. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE! For any enquiries regarding this event, please email Dr. Nethia Mohana Kumaran (email@example.com) or Dr. Annie Chai (firstname.lastname@example.org). For registration enquiries, please email Dr Ronald Teow (email@example.com).
|4.45pm – 5.00pm||Registration|
|5.00pm – 5.10pm||Welcome speech by President, NPCSM|
|5.10pm – 5.30pm||Picnic time|
|5.30pm – 6.30pm||Mini games|
|6.30pm – 7.00pm||Picnic & closing remark|
Venue Perdana Botanical Gardens, Kuala Lumpur (https://goo.gl/maps/TZfZyNBQ6NQTe73cA) Due to the climate issue, we will inform you with the exact location in the park via Whataspp on the day itself.
Registration closes on 30th September 2019. Seats are limited, so please RSVP soon.
To register, please follow the instruction below:
1. Go to NPCSM webpage homepage
2. Click 'MEMBER LOGIN' on the top right side of the webpage or go to 'MEMBERSHIP' page
3. Enter your username and password to log in
4. Go to 'click here to register' (in blue)
5. Click 'Add to cart'
6. Click 'Continue'
7. Key in the registration details and click 'Continue'
8. Select a Payment Method to 'Pay On Site'
9. Click 'Finalize Order'
10. Click 'OK' from the pop-up message box.
11. You should receive an electronic receipt for your registration immediately
12. You will also receive a notification on the email that you have provided to us
In you forget your password, please follow the instruction below:
1. Click ‘Forgot Password’ at MEMBER LOGIN webpage
2. In ‘Email’, key in your email address to retrieve password for member login
3. Click ‘Request Password’
4. You will need to answer a private question. In case you forget the answer, please go to ‘CONTACT’ at NPCSM homepage to communicate with our website administrator
5. Click ‘Request Password’ again to proceed
6. Password will then be sent to your email via NPCSM
7. You should see ‘User Information has just been sent to you’ on top of the box
8. Check your email to retrieve your password
9. Go back to login page and login using the given password