The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of free communication abstracts for
presentation at the NPC2011.
The closing date for receipt of abstracts has been extended to 30 April 2011.
Poster Mounting Guidelines
Kindly be informed that you may mount your poster for display from 1700 hrs on Tuesday, 21st June 2011. The posters should be displayed throughout the duration of the meeting and would have to be taken off after 1200 hrs on Friday, 24th June 2011.
Kindly refer to the following guidelines:
- Posters will be displayed on panel boards and should be designed to occupy an area of 1.5 meters high and 0.9 meter wide.
- Posters should be designed, such that titles, legends, graphs and illustrations can be easily read from a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Please avoid using heavy boards which may become easily detached from the panel.
- Double-sided sticky tapes for mounting will be provided.
- Presentation in the Poster Session will be numbered as listed in the programme.
- The top of the poster must have a label indicating its title and author(s).
- Posters must be dismounted by 1100 hrs on the last day of the Scientific Meeting.
The Organising Committee will not be responsible for posters that have not been dismounted by the stipulated time.
Kindly ensure that you have registered with the Conference Secretariat and the registration fee is paid in full. Please inform us if you are unable to make it to the meeting for one reason or another.
Thank you for submitting your paper. We appreciate your support and hope that you will find the conference both useful and enjoyable.
Guidelines for submission of Abstracts
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Organise the abstract under the headings: Title, Authors (underline the Presenting
Author), Institution, Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Abstracts of case reports will have the heading ‘Report’ instead of ‘Objectives’, ‘Methods’ and ‘Results’.
- Abstracts must be accompanied by payment of registration fees. If the abstract is subsequently not accepted for presentation, the registration fee will be refunded to the author in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- Scheduling details and guidelines for the final preparation of accepted presentations will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- The final selection will be the responsibility of the Scientific Committee.
Abstract Preparation and Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted via our online abstract submission system.
- Abstracts must not be more than 350 words (inclusive of title and author(s) name).
- Formatting of the abstract should follow the guidelines in the Abstract Template.
- Author(s) name(s) and institution(s). Do not include degrees or professional titiles.
- Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts should be submitted using the Abstract Template provided. More details in instructions below.
- Abstracts should be saved in Word document format (*.doc) and may not exceed 1mb in filesize. We will be unable to accept the docx format.
- For abstract enquiries please email email@example.com
Press here to go to Abstract Submission step-by-step Instructions.
3 EASY STEPS TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE. UPON SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION,
YOU WILL OBTAIN YOUR CUSTOMER ID.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, REGISTER HERE.
YOU MUST USE THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE PROVIDED.
DOWNLOAD THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE HERE.
LOG IN TO THE ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PAGE BY
USING YOUR CUSTOMER ID.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED
Upon successful submission, you will be assigned an Abstract Number.
You should save this number for reference and communication purposes.